My 30th birthday is October 1, 2018.
- I wrote a book and fucking published it!
- I’m on track to finish my UoPeople MBA by early 2019!
- I sold all FlowMats yoga mats and bags and funded the school!
- I can do 100 pushups in a goddamn row!
- I meditate every morning!
I am employed as a part-time health coach!
- I built the ultimate capsule wardrobe that is practical, comfortable and makes me feel pro!
- I Konmaried all my shit and now I feel free!
- I balanced my hormones and normalized my period!
I own real fucking pajamas and I only wear them to bed!
- I drive a car (or a scooter!) I actually like!
I always answer when Dad calls, but I don’t get caught up in his bullshit or let him control me!
- I know my friends’ birthdays and I call them on it!
- I can hold a 5-minute plank ’cause I’m a boss!
- I call Grandma Rayesie every month to see what’s good!
- I get a massage every month, like clockwork!
I don’t waste time on social media! I write at least one sentence every day! I took dance classes with Tyler!
- I keep a gratitude journal and I add to it daily!
- I wear real clothes when not in yoga– I even shave my legs!
I belong to a book club with really amazing and like-minded people!
- I belong to and regularly attend a local writing group!